Siliguri Property - is an endeavour to facilitate every kind of real estate transactions in fraction of a second with just a click of your finger. Providing state-of -the-art, transparent, speedy and efficient services to the valued clients is our priority. Siliguri Property is a move towards synchronization of comprehensive range of real estate services covering sale, purchase, rent, lease to advisory services and transaction management of residential, commercial, land, hotels, etc. in any part of Siliguri. With an extensive database, latest updated information, authentic and reliable research analysis, 24X7 customer support, maximum number of genuine interested buyers as well as each and every clients, has certainly increased our credibility in the real estate market.
We are Leading Property Dealers & Real Estate agents dealing with all types of residential Lands & Plots, Flats & House and many more commercial properties.
Siliguri Property greets you to the Real Estate Market of Siliguri, which is filled with affordable Residential and Commercial Properties. The company endeavours to act as a gateway for the Realty Investors in Siliguri by offering easy access to the information of the Real Estate Sector. We provide a common platform to the Property Buyers and Sellers and help them explore the flourishing Real Estate Sector in a mutually beneficial way. The company maintains a database of Properties on Sale, Properties on Lease, and Rental Properties offers in Siliguri for the convenience of the clients.
Siliguri is situated in Darjeeling district, and though it is the district's largest city, the district headquarters is located at Darjeeling. Siliguri pronunciation is a rapidly developing metropolis in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is strategically located in the Chicken's Neck — a very narrow strip of land linking mainland India to its north eastern states.
Advantages With Us:
Clear overview of the Siliguri Property Market
Plethora of choices in Residential and Commercial Properties
Experienced team of Real Estate Professionals
Speedy transactions and absolute transparency
Assurance of confidentiality
1. Siliguri Town - This station opened in 1949, and used to be the point of departure of all trains to the north-eastern states, until the broad gauge was extended to Dibrugarh. Siliguri Junction is the only station in India with all the three gauges of tracks. Siliguri railway station is the only rail head in India, with all the gauges (broad, metre and narrow) of tracks. Located at the base of the Darjeeling hills, the railway station is served by several trains from West Bengal, Assam and other parts of the country. Siliguri is also popular for toy train services to Darjeeling hill station. From Siliguri the toy train leaves for Darjeeling daily in the morning.
2. Siliguri Junction - This is the oldest station in the area. Opened on 23 Aug, 1880 during the British Raj, this station used to be the terminus for the trains coming from Calcutta, and the starting point for the world-famous Darjeeling Himalayan Railway for journey to Darjeeling. The motive of this page is to become a one-stop guide to SILIGURI Real Estate. All your housing needs like property dealers in SILIGURI, building contractors, architects, group housing companies will be fulfilled. And also information on flats, plots, shops and others for buyers in SILIGURI.
3. New Jalpaiguri -Opened in 1961 as a totally greenfield project 16km south of Siliguri, this is now the most important station in the region. This station connects Siliguri to every nook and corner of the country. The city has expanded and touched New Jalpaiguri such that it seems to be a seamless single city. The vibrant, crowded trading hub encompassing the twin towns of Siliguri and New Jalpaiguri (NJP) is the jumping-off point for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the northeast states, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. For most travellers, Siliguri is an overnight transit point where there are good meals, great shopping and a glimpse of snowy peaks.
4. Darjeeling -Darjeeling area belonged to Sikkim until 1780, when it was annexed by invading Gorkhas and later in 1816 British East India gained control over it and returned to Sikkim. In 1835, it was leased to British, who then established tea plantations, built colonial houses and even railway in 1881. Darjeeling provided cool hill retreat and sanatorium for the Bristish officer from their capital in Calcutta. Today, it is a semi autonomous state under West Bengal state called DGHC (Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Council).
5. Dooars -The place where nature has kept its doors open. Derived from the word 'doors' (doors to Bhutan), this region, located in the district of Jalpaiguri and Cooch Behar, forms a gateway to the hill stations of North Bengal, Sikkim, Bhutan & North-Eastern states. The dense natural forests, interwoven with lush green tea gardens, criss-crossed by Teesta, Raidak, Torsha, Jaldhaka, Kaljani and other rivers & their innumerable tributaries rolling down the hills fill up your senses with sublimity.
6. Kalimpong - Quiet, serene and cool- can there be a better place on earth than Kalimpong to enjoy quiet beauty of nature? This tiny pocket of paradise is located between the plains of Dooars and the hills of Darjeeling- Sikkim Himalayas. Kalimpong is an unexplored wonderland. Though it is not as lively as Darjeeling, it wins over every tourist with its quiet natural beauty. Perched at an altitude of 1250mts, Kalimpong is crowned with snow-dipped mountains. Its world famous orchids, exotic flower nurseries, sweetly fragrant cold air and alpine weather altogether create a refreshing environment.
7. Kurseong -Kurseong is a hill station (and sub-divisional town) situated in Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India. Located at an altitude of 1458 metres (4864 ft), Kurseong is just 30 km from Darjeeling. It has a pleasant climate throughout the year and the winters are not as severe as Darjeeling. Kurseong is 47 km from Siliguri and is connected to the city by road and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. The nearest airport is at Bagdogra. The nearest major railway station is New Jalpaiguri (NJP), which is about 53 kilometers from Kurseong.
8. Mirik -Mirik-a nest in the hills is West Bengal’s one of the hill resort at an altitude of 1767 metres with its own special charms – 49 km. From Darjeeling and 52 km. From Siliguri. 1.25 km. Long lake is fed by perennial streams. A floating fountain in the middle of the lake is a joy for ever and very often you may find the glory of Kanchenjungha reflected in the lake waters. A rich forest with thousands of Cryptomaria-Japanica trees clothe the slopes on the west. A 3.5 km. zig-zag footwalk takes you along the lake – a sleek foot bridge connects the garden on the east with the woods on the west.
9. Chalsa -The region is famous for its wildlife sanctuaries, the most notable of which is Jaldapara. The forests in the Dooars have a large variety of deer, namely, the sambar, barking deer, spotted deer and the hog deer. Gorumara Wildlife Sanctuary, another haven for wildlife, is known for its flora and fauna, rich wild life, which includes elephants, guars, pigs, reptiles, birds and fishes. Buxa Tiger Reserve, covering an area of 761 sq. km, is a paradise for nature lovers and trekkers. While the peice-de-resistance is the Royal Bengal Tiger, the other animals also inhabit the region like Leopards, Elephants, Chital, Sambar, Barking deer and Malayan Giant Squirrel.
10. Sikkim -Sikkim is sheer magic. This is not just the most beautiful place in the world but cleanest and safest too. If once the charms of the State were limited to mists, mountains and colourful butterflies, they are now complimented by tangible development and progress. With its unique culture and natural landscape, Sikkim is a picture of perfection and pristine purity. Nestled in the Himalayas and endowed with exceptional natural resources, Sikkim is a hotspot of biodiversity and development.